Volpara Health Technologies Limited (ASX:VHT – Get Rating) insider Paul Reid purchased 115,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 15th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.58 ($0.40) per share, for a total transaction of A$66,930.00 ($46,479.17).
The company has a current ratio of 1.46, a quick ratio of 1.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.78.
Volpara Health Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Volpara Health Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volpara Health Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.