Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology (OTCMKTS:XJNGF – Get Rating) was upgraded by equities researchers at Daiwa Capital Markets from a “hold” rating to an “outperform” rating in a research note issued on Monday, The Fly reports.
Shares of XJNGF opened at $1.59 on Monday. The company’s fifty day moving average is $1.51 and its 200 day moving average is $1.66. Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology has a fifty-two week low of $1.35 and a fifty-two week high of $2.49.
Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology (XJNGF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.