ADS-TEC Energy (NASDAQ:ADSE – Get Rating) had its price objective decreased by DA Davidson from $15.00 to $12.00 in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports. DA Davidson’s price target points to a potential upside of 108.70% from the company’s current price.
Separately, Berenberg Bank assumed coverage on ADS-TEC Energy in a research report on Tuesday, May 31st. They set a “buy” rating and a $10.00 price target on the stock.
NASDAQ:ADSE traded down $0.05 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $5.75. 199 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 37,074. ADS-TEC Energy has a twelve month low of $5.44 and a twelve month high of $10.88. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $6.42.
ADS-TEC Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
ADS-TEC Energy PLC, a B2B technology company, develops, manufactures, and services intelligent battery buffered energy systems. The company supplies integrated technology platforms that enable customers to run their electric vehicle (EV) charging and energy business models in decentralized platforms.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ADS-TEC Energy (ADSE)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Quest Diagnostic Stock is Ready to Move Higher
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ADS-TEC Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADS-TEC Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.