Alexco Resource Corp. (TSE:AXR – Get Rating) (NYSE:AXU)’s share price fell 3.7% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$2.33 and last traded at C$2.33. 172,544 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 56% from the average session volume of 110,493 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.42.
The firm has a market cap of C$272.58 million and a P/E ratio of -70.61. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.30, a current ratio of 3.17 and a quick ratio of 2.86. The company’s 50 day moving average is C$2.33.
Alexco Resource Company Profile (TSE:AXR)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Alexco Resource Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alexco Resource and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.