Shares of Anhui Conch Cement Company Limited (OTCMKTS:AHCHY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $19.95 and last traded at $20.58, with a volume of 63011 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $20.28.
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $24.82 and a 200-day simple moving average of $25.64.
The business also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, July 15th. Shareholders of record on Friday, June 3rd will be given a $1.5973 dividend. This represents a yield of 6.36%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, June 2nd.
Anhui Conch Cement Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, sells, and trades in clinker and cement products. The company conducts its operations through five segments, which include Eastern China, Central China, Southern China, Western China, and Overseas. It provides construction and installation services for industrial purposes; logistic services; and mining and related services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Anhui Conch Cement (AHCHY)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Anhui Conch Cement Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anhui Conch Cement and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.