Antibe Therapeutics Inc. (OTCMKTS:ATBPF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 1.3% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.48 and last traded at $0.48. Approximately 7,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 39% from the average daily volume of 11,502 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.48.
The firm has a market capitalization of $24.93 million, a PE ratio of -1.14 and a beta of 0.29. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.55 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.56.
Antibe Therapeutics Company Profile (OTCMKTS:ATBPF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Antibe Therapeutics (ATBPF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Antibe Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Antibe Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.