Shares of Arcontech Group plc (LON:ARC – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as GBX 72 ($0.88) and last traded at GBX 71.50 ($0.88), with a volume of 24136 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 75.50 ($0.92).
The company has a market capitalization of £9.56 million and a P/E ratio of 9.93. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.03, a quick ratio of 3.45 and a current ratio of 3.45. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 78.45 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 81.86.
Arcontech Group Company Profile (LON:ARC)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Arcontech Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arcontech Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.