Asanko Gold Inc (TSE:AKG – Get Rating) (NYSEMKT:AKG)’s stock price rose 4.6% on Monday . The company traded as high as C$1.61 and last traded at C$1.60. Approximately 218,400 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 1% from the average daily volume of 219,711 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.53.
The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$1.60. The stock has a market cap of C$353.31 million and a P/E ratio of -2.15. The company has a current ratio of 15.45, a quick ratio of 15.30 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42.
About Asanko Gold (TSE:AKG)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Asanko Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asanko Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.