Ascend Wellness Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AWWH – Get Rating) shares fell 3% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $2.28 and last traded at $2.28. 40,962 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 241% from the average session volume of 12,015 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.35.
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $3.09 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.24.
About Ascend Wellness (OTCMKTS:AWWH)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ascend Wellness (AWWH)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ascend Wellness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascend Wellness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.