Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust Plc (LON:AIE – Get Rating) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 189.70 ($2.32) and traded as low as GBX 172.38 ($2.11). Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust shares last traded at GBX 180 ($2.20), with a volume of 130,115 shares.
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 181.37 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 189.70. The company has a market cap of £192.13 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.78.
In other news, insider Rita Dhut purchased 1,775 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, March 29th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 185 ($2.27) per share, for a total transaction of £3,283.75 ($4,022.23).
Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust PLC is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
- Target Is The Most Downgraded Stock You Can Buy Now
- What To Buy Before The Q2 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.