Asian Television Network International Limited (CVE:SAT – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.14 and last traded at C$0.14, with a volume of 7000 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.15.
The company has a quick ratio of 0.58, a current ratio of 0.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 146.62. The company has a market cap of C$3.29 million and a PE ratio of -14.50. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.17 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$0.24.
About Asian Television Network International (CVE:SAT)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Asian Television Network International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asian Television Network International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.