Autins Group plc (LON:AUTG – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 2.9% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 16 ($0.20) and last traded at GBX 17 ($0.21). Approximately 4,580 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 85,991 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 17.50 ($0.21).
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 17.50 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 18.96. The company has a current ratio of 1.77, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 75.22. The firm has a market cap of £9.28 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -6.30.
About Autins Group (LON:AUTG)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Autins Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Autins Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.