Shares of Biophytis S.A. (NASDAQ:BPTS – Get Rating) were down 2.9% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.00 and last traded at $1.00. Approximately 200 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 29,045 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.03.
The company has a quick ratio of 1.37, a current ratio of 1.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.10. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.44 and its 200-day simple moving average is $3.13.
Biophytis Company Profile (NASDAQ:BPTS)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biophytis (BPTS)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Biophytis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biophytis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.