Bragg Gaming Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:BRGGD – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 2.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $11.29 and last traded at $11.91. 106,700 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 81% from the average session volume of 58,834 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.18.
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $11.79.
Bragg Gaming Group Company Profile (OTCMKTS:BRGGD)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bragg Gaming Group (BRGGD)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Bragg Gaming Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bragg Gaming Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.