Cardinal Energy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CRLFF – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 5.9% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $5.81 and last traded at $6.01. Approximately 83,100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 31% from the average daily volume of 63,256 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.39.
Several equities analysts recently commented on CRLFF shares. Stifel Nicolaus increased their target price on Cardinal Energy from C$9.25 to C$11.00 in a report on Monday, May 16th. Raymond James raised Cardinal Energy from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a report on Wednesday, March 16th.
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $6.31 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $5.16.
Cardinal Energy Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and production of low decline light, medium, and heavy quality oil, and natural gas in Western Canada. It has operations in the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan. As of February 24, 2022, the company had total proved plus probable oil and gas reserves are 110,391 thousand barrels of oil equivalent.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cardinal Energy (CRLFF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cardinal Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardinal Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.