Shares of Clean Energy Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CETY – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.03 and traded as high as $0.03. Clean Energy Technologies shares last traded at $0.03, with a volume of 320,600 shares changing hands.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.03 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.03.
About Clean Energy Technologies (OTCMKTS:CETY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Clean Energy Technologies (CETY)
- Two High Yields The Insiders Are Buying
- PEG Ratio Pegs These 3 Stocks as Long-Term Buys
- What To Buy Before The Q2 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Target Is The Most Downgraded Stock You Can Buy Now
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Clean Energy Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clean Energy Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.