CloudMD Software & Services Inc. (OTCMKTS:DOCRF – Get Rating) shot up 1.5% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.32 and last traded at $0.31. 45,700 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 37% from the average session volume of 72,020 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.31.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.40 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.59.
CloudMD Software & Services Company Profile (OTCMKTS:DOCRF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CloudMD Software & Services (DOCRF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for CloudMD Software & Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CloudMD Software & Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.