Edgio (NASDAQ:EGIO – Get Rating) had its target price cut by equities researchers at Cowen from $5.50 to $5.00 in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports. Cowen’s target price indicates a potential upside of 114.59% from the company’s previous close.
Edgio stock traded up $0.14 during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $2.33. 8,540 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,805,285. Edgio has a 52 week low of $1.95 and a 52 week high of $5.55. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.90, a quick ratio of 3.31 and a current ratio of 3.31. The stock has a market capitalization of $321.98 million, a P/E ratio of -5.82 and a beta of 0.83.
Edgio Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Edgio (EGIO)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Quest Diagnostic Stock is Ready to Move Higher
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Edgio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edgio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.