Dalradian Resources Inc. (TSE:DNA – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$1.46 and traded as high as C$1.47. Dalradian Resources shares last traded at C$1.46, with a volume of 174,004 shares trading hands.
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is C$1.46. The stock has a market cap of C$519.02 million and a P/E ratio of -56.15.
About Dalradian Resources (TSE:DNA)
- Target Is The Most Downgraded Stock You Can Buy Now
- What To Buy Before The Q2 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Dalradian Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dalradian Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.