DeepMarkit Corp. (CVE:MKT – Get Rating) shares shot up 12.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.05 and last traded at C$0.05. 310,515 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 162% from the average session volume of 118,385 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.04.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43, a current ratio of 7.22 and a quick ratio of 5.98. The firm has a market capitalization of C$7.64 million and a P/E ratio of -0.29. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.30 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$0.56.
DeepMarkit Company Profile (CVE:MKT)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for DeepMarkit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DeepMarkit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.