Delta 9 Cannabis Inc. (OTCMKTS:VRNDF – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 8.5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. 104,538 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 37% from the average session volume of 76,416 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.20 and a 200-day moving average of $0.22.
Delta 9 Cannabis Company Profile (OTCMKTS:VRNDF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Delta 9 Cannabis (VRNDF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Delta 9 Cannabis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delta 9 Cannabis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.