Shares of Diadexus, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDXS – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.02. Diadexus shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 67,400 shares traded.
Diadexus Company Profile (OTCMKTS:DDXS)
Diadexus, Inc engages in the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products. Its portfolio intends to treat cardiovascular diseases. The company was founded on November 27, 1995 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Diadexus (DDXS)
- PEG Ratio Pegs These 3 Stocks as Long-Term Buys
- Two High Yields The Insiders Are Buying
- Target Is The Most Downgraded Stock You Can Buy Now
- What To Buy Before The Q2 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Diadexus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diadexus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.