Edgio (NASDAQ:EGIO – Get Rating) had its price objective dropped by equities researchers at Cowen from $5.50 to $5.00 in a research report issued on Tuesday, Stock Target Advisor reports. Cowen’s price objective would suggest a potential upside of 111.86% from the company’s previous close.
Separately, Cowen dropped their price objective on Edgio from $5.50 to $5.00 in a research note on Tuesday.
Shares of NASDAQ EGIO traded up $0.17 during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $2.36. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 14,513 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,805,285. Edgio has a 12-month low of $1.95 and a 12-month high of $5.55. The company has a market capitalization of $326.13 million, a PE ratio of -6.05 and a beta of 0.83. The company has a quick ratio of 3.31, a current ratio of 3.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.90.
Limelight Networks, Inc provides content delivery network and related services in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates private global networks with distributed computing resources and extensive connectivity to last-mile broadband network providers; offers live and on-demand video delivery services; and provides online video platforms that integrates and manages advanced video delivery.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Edgio (EGIO)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Edgio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edgio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.