Emergent Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EMGC – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.34. Emergent Capital shares last traded at $0.32, with a volume of 4,586,300 shares traded.
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.32. The firm has a market cap of $50.77 million, a P/E ratio of 0.67 and a beta of -1.56. The company has a quick ratio of 22.38, a current ratio of 22.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.86.
About Emergent Capital (OTCMKTS:EMGC)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emergent Capital (EMGC)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Emergent Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emergent Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.