Emles Made in America ETF (BATS:AMER – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.5% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $26.02 and last traded at $26.02. 505 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $25.90.
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $28.81 and its 200 day moving average price is $29.36.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emles Made in America ETF (AMER)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Emles Made in America ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emles Made in America ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.