Shares of ETF Industry Exposure & Financial Services ETF (NYSEARCA:TETF – Get Rating) dropped 0% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $18.30 and last traded at $18.47. Approximately 13,632 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 461% from the average daily volume of 2,428 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.47.
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $18.47 and a 200-day simple moving average of $18.47.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ETF Industry Exposure & Financial Services ETF (TETF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ETF Industry Exposure & Financial Services ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ETF Industry Exposure & Financial Services ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.