Shares of Ganfeng Lithium Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:GNENF – Get Rating) fell 20.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $10.50 and last traded at $10.60. 20,400 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 19% from the average session volume of 17,116 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.29.
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $8.97 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.21.
Ganfeng Lithium Company Profile (OTCMKTS:GNENF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ganfeng Lithium (GNENF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ganfeng Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ganfeng Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.