Gear Energy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:GENGF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 4.8% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.96 and last traded at $0.99. 934,700 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 234% from the average session volume of 279,770 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.04.
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus upped their target price on shares of Gear Energy from C$1.60 to C$1.85 in a research note on Thursday, May 5th.
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.19 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.09.
Gear Energy Ltd., an exploration and production company, acquires, develops, and holds interests in petroleum and natural gas properties and assets in Canada. Its properties include the Celtic/Paradise Hill property located approximately 40 kilometers northeast of Lloydminster Alberta; the Wildmere field situated approximately 200 kilometers southeast of Edmonton, Alberta; the Wilson Creek property located in Central Alberta; and the Tableland property situated southwest of Estevan in Southeast Saskatchewan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gear Energy (GENGF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Gear Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gear Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.