Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF (NYSEARCA:GDAT – Get Rating) traded up 0% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $72.70 and last traded at $72.70. 2,152 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 62% from the average session volume of 5,679 shares. The stock had previously closed at $72.70.
The company’s 50 day moving average is $72.70 and its two-hundred day moving average is $72.70.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF (GDAT)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.