Grand City Properties S.A. (OTCMKTS:GRDDY – Get Rating)’s share price was down 3.3% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $19.00 and last traded at $19.00. Approximately 101 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1% from the average daily volume of 100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.65.
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $19.23 and a 200 day moving average price of $22.65.
About Grand City Properties (OTCMKTS:GRDDY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grand City Properties (GRDDY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Grand City Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grand City Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.