Hardwoods Distribution Inc (TSE:HWD – Get Rating) fell 0.4% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$19.76 and last traded at C$19.78. 4,022 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 82% from the average session volume of 22,820 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$19.85.
The firm’s 50-day moving average is C$19.78.
Hardwoods Distribution Company Profile (TSE:HWD)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hardwoods Distribution Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hardwoods Distribution and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.