High Liner Foods Inc (TSE:HLF – Get Rating) insider High Liner Foods Incorporated purchased 2,398 shares of High Liner Foods stock in a transaction dated Monday, June 20th. The stock was bought at an average cost of C$12.45 per share, with a total value of C$29,857.98. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 2,398 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$29,857.98.
High Liner Foods Incorporated also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, June 17th, High Liner Foods Incorporated acquired 4,300 shares of High Liner Foods stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$12.34 per share, for a total transaction of C$53,049.10.
- On Wednesday, June 15th, High Liner Foods Incorporated purchased 6,998 shares of High Liner Foods stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$12.62 per share, for a total transaction of C$88,318.96.
- On Monday, June 13th, High Liner Foods Incorporated acquired 1,200 shares of High Liner Foods stock. The stock was bought at an average price of C$12.18 per share, for a total transaction of C$14,616.00.
- On Thursday, June 9th, High Liner Foods Incorporated purchased 6,998 shares of High Liner Foods stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of C$12.42 per share, for a total transaction of C$86,891.37.
Shares of HLF traded down C$0.02 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting C$12.47. 3,348 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 30,738. The company has a market cap of C$415.41 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.81. High Liner Foods Inc has a fifty-two week low of C$11.06 and a fifty-two week high of C$15.45. The company has a quick ratio of 0.66, a current ratio of 2.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 84.25. The firm’s fifty day moving average is C$12.14 and its 200 day moving average is C$13.26.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, June 15th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 1st were given a $0.10 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, May 31st. This represents a $0.40 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.21%. High Liner Foods’s dividend payout ratio is presently 19.06%.
HLF has been the subject of a number of research analyst reports. Scotiabank cut their price target on High Liner Foods from C$15.50 to C$14.00 in a report on Thursday, February 24th. BMO Capital Markets lowered High Liner Foods from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating and decreased their price objective for the company from C$16.00 to C$13.00 in a research report on Thursday, May 5th. Clarus Securities reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a C$26.50 price objective on shares of High Liner Foods in a research report on Wednesday, May 25th. Finally, Royal Bank of Canada cut their target price on High Liner Foods from C$15.00 to C$13.00 and set a “sector perform” rating on the stock in a research note on Thursday, May 12th.
High Liner Foods Company Profile (Get Rating)
High Liner Foods is the leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen seafood. Their retail branded products are sold throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico under the High Liner, Fisher Boy, Sea Cuisine and C. Wirthy & Co labels, and are available in most grocery and club stores.
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for High Liner Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for High Liner Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.