IDE Group Holdings plc (LON:IDE – Get Rating)’s share price fell 6.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 1.10 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 1.10 ($0.01). 128,638 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 60% from the average session volume of 322,387 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1.18 ($0.01).
The stock has a market capitalization of £5.46 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.28. The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 1.09 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 1.21. The company has a quick ratio of 0.46, a current ratio of 0.72 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 286.67.
IDE Group Company Profile (LON:IDE)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for IDE Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IDE Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.