INDUS Holding AG (ETR:INH – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as €23.60 ($24.84) and last traded at €23.65 ($24.89), with a volume of 7485 shares. The stock had previously closed at €24.00 ($25.26).
INH has been the topic of a number of research analyst reports. Warburg Research set a €39.00 ($41.05) target price on INDUS in a report on Wednesday, May 11th. Hauck and Aufhaeuser set a €44.00 ($46.32) price objective on shares of INDUS in a research note on Friday, March 25th. Finally, Hauck Aufhäuser In… set a €28.00 ($29.47) price target on shares of INDUS in a research report on Wednesday, May 18th.
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of €26.92 and a 200 day simple moving average of €29.94. The company has a current ratio of 1.89, a quick ratio of 0.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 83.52. The stock has a market cap of $636.08 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.47.
INDUS Holding AG is a private equity firm specializing in mergers and acquisitions and corporate spin-offs. The firm does not invest in retail and service companies, pure trading or consumer goods businesses, companies with significant dependencies on individual business partners, start-ups, turnarounds, mature businesses, and companies undergoing restructuring.
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for INDUS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for INDUS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.