Shares of Industrials REIT Limited (LON:MLI – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as GBX 170 ($2.08) and last traded at GBX 172.50 ($2.11), with a volume of 72340 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 176.50 ($2.16).
Separately, Berenberg Bank reaffirmed a “buy” rating and issued a GBX 225 ($2.76) target price on shares of Industrials REIT in a research report on Friday, April 29th.
The business has a fifty day moving average of GBX 187.17 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 191.51. The stock has a market cap of £504.50 million and a PE ratio of 4.72. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 34.08, a current ratio of 2.22 and a quick ratio of 1.92.
Industrials REIT Company Profile (LON:MLI)
Stenprop is a UK REIT listed on the LSE and the JSE. The objective of the Company is to deliver sustainable growing income to its investors. Stenprop's investment policy is to invest in a diversified portfolio of UK multi-let industrial (MLI) properties with the strategic goal of becoming the leading MLI business in the UK.
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Industrials REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Industrials REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.