InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCMKTS:IMLFF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 1.6% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $3.90 and last traded at $4.88. 63,800 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 461% from the average session volume of 11,369 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.96.
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $4.88.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Company Profile (OTCMKTS:IMLFF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InMed Pharmaceuticals (IMLFF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for InMed Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InMed Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.