Jungheinrich Aktiengesellschaft (ETR:JUN3 – Get Rating) traded up 2.8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as €23.04 ($24.25) and last traded at €23.04 ($24.25). 320,309 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 154% from the average session volume of 126,014 shares. The stock had previously closed at €22.42 ($23.60).
The company’s 50 day moving average price is €23.67 and its 200-day moving average price is €32.09. The company has a market capitalization of $1.11 billion and a PE ratio of 8.85. The company has a current ratio of 1.36, a quick ratio of 0.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 134.11.
Jungheinrich Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile (ETR:JUN3)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Jungheinrich Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jungheinrich Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.