Shares of Kiadis Pharma (OTCMKTS:KIADF – Get Rating) traded down 2.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $6.41 and last traded at $6.41. 100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 1,800 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.55.
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $6.41 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $6.41.
Kiadis Pharma Company Profile (OTCMKTS:KIADF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kiadis Pharma (KIADF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kiadis Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kiadis Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.