Kiaro Holdings Corp. (CVE:KO – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02, with a volume of 165000 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.04. The firm has a market cap of C$5.36 million and a P/E ratio of -0.48. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 124.65, a quick ratio of 0.59 and a current ratio of 1.23.
Kiaro Company Profile (CVE:KO)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kiaro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kiaro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.