Lite Access Technologies Inc. (CVE:LTE – Get Rating)’s share price fell 15.4% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.06 and last traded at C$0.06. 198,823 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 91% from the average session volume of 104,343 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.07.
The company has a current ratio of 1.05, a quick ratio of 0.89 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 73.23. The company’s fifty day moving average is C$0.08 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.11. The stock has a market cap of C$3.99 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.91.
Lite Access Technologies Company Profile (CVE:LTE)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Lite Access Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lite Access Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.