Lojas Renner S.A. (OTCMKTS:LRENY – Get Rating) shares shot up 7.1% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $4.74 and last traded at $4.74. 18,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 237,430 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.43.
The business has a fifty day moving average of $5.13 and a 200 day moving average of $4.96.
Lojas Renner Company Profile (OTCMKTS:LRENY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lojas Renner (LRENY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Lojas Renner Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lojas Renner and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.