Analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group assumed coverage on shares of Melrose Industries (OTCMKTS:MLSPF – Get Rating) in a report issued on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Several other equities research analysts also recently commented on MLSPF. Morgan Stanley reduced their price target on shares of Melrose Industries from GBX 162 ($1.98) to GBX 156 ($1.91) in a research report on Monday, May 9th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. cut their target price on shares of Melrose Industries from GBX 240 ($2.94) to GBX 215 ($2.63) in a research report on Wednesday, May 4th. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and five have issued a buy rating to the company. According to MarketBeat, the stock currently has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus target price of $185.50.
Shares of OTCMKTS:MLSPF traded up $0.31 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $2.02. The stock had a trading volume of 38,234 shares, compared to its average volume of 21,455. Melrose Industries has a 12-month low of $1.38 and a 12-month high of $2.65. The company’s 50 day moving average is $1.59 and its 200-day moving average is $1.84.
Melrose Industries PLC engages in the aerospace, automotive, powder metallurgy, and other industrial businesses in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, and internationally. Its Aerospace segment provides airframe and engine structures, and electrical interconnection systems for the aerospace industry in civil airframe and defense platforms.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Melrose Industries (MLSPF)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Melrose Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melrose Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.