Merit Group plc (LON:MRIT – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 3.5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 44.40 ($0.54) and last traded at GBX 44.40 ($0.54). 12,165 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 0% from the average session volume of 12,188 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 46 ($0.56).
The company has a market cap of £9.97 million and a P/E ratio of -12.00. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 45.94 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 45.19. The company has a current ratio of 0.56, a quick ratio of 0.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.75.
Merit Group Company Profile (LON:MRIT)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Merit Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Merit Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.