Mirriad Advertising plc (LON:MIRI – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 1.5% on Monday . The stock traded as high as GBX 16.50 ($0.20) and last traded at GBX 16.50 ($0.20). 234,089 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 22% from the average session volume of 301,044 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 16.25 ($0.20).
The stock has a market capitalization of £46.06 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.23. The company has a quick ratio of 8.37, a current ratio of 8.91 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.53. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 21.89 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 21.53.
Mirriad Advertising Company Profile (LON:MIRI)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Mirriad Advertising Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mirriad Advertising and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.