MonotaRO Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MONOY – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $12.53 and last traded at $12.92, with a volume of 36691 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $12.93.
Separately, Credit Suisse Group raised shares of MonotaRO from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Monday, June 6th.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16, a quick ratio of 1.75 and a current ratio of 2.40. The stock has a market cap of $6.48 billion, a P/E ratio of 40.39 and a beta of 0.38. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $16.16 and its 200 day moving average is $18.00.
MonotaRO Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates an online MRO products store in Japan and internationally. It offers products in various categories, such as safety protection equipment, work clothes, and safety shoes; logistics, storage, and packing supplies; tapes; safety supplies/safety signs; office supplies; office furniture/lighting/cleaning supplies; cutting tools/abrasives; measurement/surveying supplies; work/electric/pneumatic tools; spray/oil/grease/paint/adhesion/repair/welding supplies; and agricultural materials/gardening supplies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MonotaRO (MONOY)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for MonotaRO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonotaRO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.