Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MRAAY – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $14.03 and last traded at $14.50, with a volume of 508865 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $14.49.
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $15.53 and its 200 day moving average price is $17.16. The company has a quick ratio of 3.18, a current ratio of 4.60 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05. The firm has a market capitalization of $39.20 billion, a PE ratio of 13.05 and a beta of 0.69.
Murata Manufacturing Company Profile (OTCMKTS:MRAAY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Murata Manufacturing (MRAAY)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Murata Manufacturing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Murata Manufacturing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.