Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd. (CVE:NSP – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 33.3% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.01 and last traded at C$0.01. 690,140 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 102% from the average session volume of 341,602 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.02.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 305.29, a quick ratio of 0.03 and a current ratio of 0.24. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.02 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$0.03. The stock has a market capitalization of C$3.31 million and a PE ratio of -0.83.
Naturally Splendid Enterprises Company Profile (CVE:NSP)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Naturally Splendid Enterprises Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Naturally Splendid Enterprises and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.