NEXE Innovations Inc. (CVE:NEXE – Get Rating) shares rose 7.4% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$0.32 and last traded at C$0.29. Approximately 195,093 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 128% from the average daily volume of 85,504 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.27.
The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.40 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.52. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.97, a quick ratio of 15.85 and a current ratio of 18.38. The stock has a market cap of C$28.08 million and a PE ratio of -1.72.
NEXE Innovations Company Profile (CVE:NEXE)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for NEXE Innovations Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEXE Innovations and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.