Nidec Co. (OTCMKTS:NJDCY – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $14.67 and last traded at $14.82, with a volume of 259461 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $14.91.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group downgraded shares of Nidec from a “conviction-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, April 13th.
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $16.27 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $21.16. The firm has a market cap of $35.35 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.24 and a beta of 1.16. The company has a quick ratio of 0.89, a current ratio of 1.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24.
Nidec Company Profile (OTCMKTS:NJDCY)
Nidec Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells motors, electronics and optical components, and other related products in Japan and internationally. The company offers medium- and large-size motors, small-size and precision motors, motor-related products, units and modules, automotive components, mechanical equipment, inspection and measuring equipment, electronic devices, sensors, and other products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nidec (NJDCY)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Nidec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nidec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.