Shares of Nippon Steel Co. (OTCMKTS:NPSCY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $14.19 and last traded at $14.23, with a volume of 38818 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $14.86.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a current ratio of 1.74. The stock has a market capitalization of $13.52 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.46 and a beta of 1.01. The company has a 50-day moving average of $16.30 and a 200-day moving average of $17.00.
Nippon Steel Company Profile (OTCMKTS:NPSCY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nippon Steel (NPSCY)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Nippon Steel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nippon Steel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.